How to make a model haircut to a boy. Rules perfect haircut baby
- How to cut a child at home
- How to cut a baby with a machine
- How to cut a bang for a child
- How to cut a baby: video
- When to cut?
- At the hairdresser or at home?
- Choosing a hairdresser
- Cut the baby home
- We prepare everything you need
- Mowing girl
- We cut the boy
- The time of the first haircut baby
- How to cut a baby?
- Place for the first haircut baby
- Tools for grooming a child
- The procedure for the first haircut baby: what should it include?
For most parents, a child's haircut is just as stressful as for their offspring. Tantrums, tears - this is far from everything that children can undertake in order to avoid such an unpleasant procedure. But besides this, parents are worried about the quality of the haircut. How to properly cut the child, so that all were satisfied? About this and talk further.
How to cut a child at home
To the haircut was calm and without injury, it is recommended to do it at home. This is especially true of the first haircut. As the statistics show, it is the first unsuccessful experience that can provoke the development of fears, which in the future will affect not only the nerves of the parents and the baby, but also the master.
First of all, parents need to prepare. For a haircut at home you will need:
- special scissors;
- high chair;
- cape on the shoulders;
Next, you need to prepare the child. It is necessary to explain to him what will be done with his hair. After this, the baby is recommended to sit on a chair, put a special cape on his shoulders and distract with something so that the child does not spin. For example, you can turn on cartoons.
It is important to wet the hair with water to make it easier to cut. After that, you can proceed to the procedure.
Hairdressers recommend that you first tilt the head of the child and remove excess hair in the neck. To do this, hold the hair between the index and middle finger and cut to the desired length. The same manipulations should be carried out along the entire length of the hair, turning the child around as needed. Important to draw Special attention on the neck area. In this case, the hair should be combed back and cut to the desired length.
How to cut a baby with a machine
To cut a child with a machine is not difficult. Even the one who picked up this tool for the first time can cope with it. Where to start?
Of course, from the explanations to the child what a machine is, how it works and what it is intended for. It is possible to show the principle of its work on the tips of the hair.
When the child realizes that everything is not as scary as it seems at first glance, you can begin to prepare. First, you should put the child on a chair, wet his hair, comb them. Next, select the nozzle for the typewriter and start the procedure from the area of the ears and the neck, and finish with a bang. It is in these places is usually the most difficult to cut off the hair, so the child must be asked to sit straight. If there are long hair that the machine could not cut off, then fix it with scissors. Then it remains only to wash the baby's head and thank him with a pleasant surprise for his perseverance.
How to cut a bang for a child
Haircut bangs - an important stage on which depends 50% of hair. It must be remembered that wet hair is easier to cut, but after it dries, the bangs will be much shorter.
So, to make the bang perfect, you first need to divide it into 3 even layers. The upper layer only needs to be shortened slightly, the middle one is a few millimeters smaller than the upper one, and the bottom layer should be made slightly shorter than the previous one. After all the manipulations, you can dry the bang with a hairdryer, slightly aligning it.
If the parents want to make a perfectly smooth bang for the child, just wet the hair a little, ask the child to close his eyes, then separate the bang from the rest of the hair and cut it straight, focusing on eyebrow level. Ideally, the bangs should cover them, because after drying, it will rise and just be on a level with eyebrows.
How to cut a baby: video
If parents want to cut their child, it is recommended to watch the video in advance, learn about all the nuances and rules. As the saying goes: "It is better to see once than hear a hundred times."
Given the number of video lessons, you can safely learn to cut your child using a minimum of tools. Over time, the acquired skills will allow you to experiment and delight your child with new, more complex haircuts.
If we can go to the hairdresser at any time, then everything is somewhat more complicated with children. Firstly, the baby is constantly spinning and can interfere, secondly, it can get scared, and thirdly, the risk of injuries is increased. So the child's haircut is quite a responsible and complicated matter. And yet it can be done, even at home.
When to cut?
So, when to cut the crumbs? There is a tradition according to which such a procedure should certainly be carried out annually. Previously, all one-year-old babies were shorn bald, regardless of the sex of the child and hair length. But today, stereotypes and outdated traditions, fortunately, are becoming less popular, and parents are guided by other important points when making decisions. Here is what you should pay attention to:
- Hair length. It is logical that the hair should be cut as they grow. If they interfere (climb into the eyes and face), then it's time to remove all the excess. But if even a year the baby doesn’t have so much hair, and it’s not long, you shouldn’t bother your child once again.
- Features of the development of the child. If the crumb still does not know how to sit, then it will be quite problematic to cut it, so it is worth waiting a bit.
- Character traits. If the baby is afraid of everything and everyone, then a haircut for him can become frightening and even scary event . In this case, it makes sense to wait a bit, as some fears pass away with age, and the character changes. In addition, the shy child to cut should be prepared in advance.
Decide exactly when to cut the child, can only know him better than all parents. Do not rely solely on the opinion of relatives or friends, and some advice is altogether better to ignore.
For a baby, a haircut can be a frightening event, so first you need to prepare the crumbs. Here is what you can do:
- Show your child all the tools that you will use, let him touch them.
- Show how all the fixtures work. You can cut a piece of hair from the head of the child or with your own, if the baby is still afraid.
- Find the video on which they cut the other baby and show it to the crumbs. And you can go to the hairdresser, so that the child himself saw everything with his own eyes and realized that there was nothing wrong with that.
- Tell us how the haircut will take place, and how the baby should behave so that everything goes well.
At the hairdresser or at home?
What to choose: go to the hairdresser or cut the child with your own hands? It all depends on one or another specific situation . So, if you are confident in yourself and your abilities, as well as that you do not harm the baby, then shear the child at home.
This, by the way, will allow you to save. If you are afraid that you will not cope or do something wrong, then it is best to go with the baby to the hairdresser and trust the professionals.
Choosing a hairdresser
The choice of a hairdressing salon is very important. Here's what you should pay attention to:
- Distance from home. It is advisable to find a hair salon nearby, because long road can tire a baby, and he will be capricious.
- The decor in the barbershop. Since in this place they cut their children, everything must be done for the little ones: bright and comfortable furniture, decor, toys, and so on. The child should like it here.
- Services. In addition to a variety of haircuts in the barbershop can offer a whole entertainment program for children. And sometimes it is just necessary, because it is very difficult to force a baby to stay in one place and not spin. Yes, a visit to such a hairdresser can be expensive, but sometimes it is necessary and worth it.
- The hairdresser should be gentle, sociable and attentive. He should be interested in the child, to endear him. Otherwise, the baby may get scared and will not obey.
- Prices. Overpaying is not worth it, but you don’t need to spare any money either, because calmness depends appearance your child.
- It will be worthwhile to study the reviews.
Cut the baby home
How to cut a baby at home by yourself? There are several important points and rules.
We prepare everything you need
Prepare everything you need in advance:
- with frequent teeth;
- water spray;
- special scissors for cutting hair (they can be different, choose the right one) or a machine;
- towel or diaper (to cover the shoulders of the baby);
- comfortable chair (the baby should be comfortable in it, but at the same time such a chair should not prevent you from carrying out your plans);
- interesting cartoon to attract the attention of the child.
The girl, of course, need to cut with scissors. Here is an approximate algorithm of actions:
- First, sit the baby on a chair so that everyone is comfortable. Cover the child’s shoulders with a diaper or towel and secure the edges.
- Turn on the cartoon by placing a chair in front of the TV so that the child does not spin.
- If you want to cut the bang, then first separate it. Take a comb and part in the right place. Adjust the density of the bangs and adjust the evenness of the parting. Secure the rest of the hair with a rubber band and preferably with a rim so that they do not interfere.
- Measure out the desired bang length. Spray hair with water from a spray bottle to cover your princess’s face. Comb the fringe so that it lies exactly and correctly. Ask the girl to close her eyes and start cutting. Shake all hair from face. Fix irregularities.
- Now secure the bangs and proceed to trim the remaining hair. Sprinkle them with water, carefully comb them, place them in an even layer (it should not be too thick, in this case you will fail). Measure the desired length and start cutting. Trim the curls.
We cut the boy
Boys most convenient to cut with a typewriter. Here's how to do it:
- Select the desired type of attachment, given the desired length of hair.
- Seat the child on a chair, cover his shoulders with a diaper, turn it on.
- Turn on the machine so that the boy gets used to its noise and is not scared.
- Spray hair with water from a spray bottle.
- Begin to cut from the head. Ask the child to tilt the head slightly forward, hold it. Move from the neck to the crown.
- If desired, the bangs can be left for this, pre-separate it, and then trim it.
- Trim the top of the head, then process the whiskey. Cut off the excess hair, trim them all over the head.
Some useful tips that will simplify your haircut and make it safer:
- Do not make sudden movements! All your manipulations with hair should be confident, but at the same time neat, calm and smooth.
- Do not splash your hair with too much water. They should be only slightly wet, it will facilitate the process of cutting and make the curls more obedient.
- When choosing the right length, remember that wet hair seems longer than short.
- Calm down and properly set up the baby, calm down yourself!
Have a good haircut and beautiful hairstyle for your child!
One of important stages in the life of the baby is his first haircut. It is exciting and as it marks the child’s entry into adult life . How to trim kids is a question that all parents think about. After all, not every child is ready to sit without moving for some time.
The time of the first haircut baby
Usually this is the main reason for disputes between the parents of the baby and the older generation. Why - because the answer to the question is purely individual?
There are several signs that the first time to cut a child is necessary at a certain time:
- one of the beliefs is: if you cut the child too early (for example, up to 1 year), then his whole future life will be associated with disease and grief or with poverty;
- another variant of the same omen already speaks about the age of 3 or 7 years;
- The current generation of grandparents is inclined to think that the child should be trimmed for the first time at the age of 1 year, while all infantile weak hairs are removed, and the new ones - thick - grow well.
In fact, this question is still open, and only parents decide when to trim the baby for the first time. The main thing is to remember that many babies have thick and long hair since birth, and they don’t need any haircuts, while others have, on the contrary, weak and thin hair, and they will remain so for life, despite the number of haircuts.
How to cut a baby?
This question must be considered in advance. In the modern hairdressing industry there is a large number of different types of haircuts even for kids.
For example, consider several options for solving the question of how to cut babies.
- If a child’s hair grows fast enough, then it is necessary to cut his bangs and the back of the head at intervals of several months. Then they will not interfere with his eyes, and the child will get rid of hairs on his neck.
- One of the most common options for cutting children per year is to completely shave their hair. It is believed that they are updated, and since then will grow completely different quality.
- As for haircuts for little boys, it is more popular short haircut on the temples and elongated to the back of the head.
Place for the first haircut baby
Where better to do it? How to cut a baby? At home it will be done or in a professional barber shop - it is up to the parents of the child. Usually, the first haircut is performed in a homely comfortable environment in order to reduce the stress for the child from this procedure. But when the baby gets older, you can turn to experienced craftsmen.
The main thing, as child psychologists say, the child must understand that a haircut is an absolutely painless process that will eventually lead to a beautiful result. Now there are a large number of specialized children's hairdressing salons, where they will take great care of your children, distract them in time, entertain them and eventually give them you with a new beautiful hairstyle.
The main thing is to lure the child and explain the essence of the procedure on which you must work together. You can interest the baby with new or his favorite toys. Also, an excellent means of distracting a child from manipulating his hair are cartoons. Often it is with the help of them that one can make the little fidget sit motionless for some time. It is important to note that the result should be quite comfortable environment, thanks to which your baby will understand that cutting his hair is not at all scary, and even interesting, and it will definitely pass all of this again.
Tools for grooming a child
How to cut babies painlessly for them and without unnecessary nerves for yourself? To do this, just stock up on a small amount of patience and time, and also explore the list of those tools that you can use to create the first hairstyle of your child.
The procedure for the first haircut baby: what should it include?
Usually the first haircut of a child is attached to some important event in his life. This may be the birthday or the day of the baptism of the child. Then all the relatives and close people who are ready to share this joy with him get together.
And so you decided to cut the baby. Photos from this holiday must be kept for life. After all, then it will be very interesting to examine them. You should definitely keep a strand of the first cut hair for memory in the baby's photo album, because with time the structure and their color can be great.
So, the main thing is to learn a few simple rules in solving the problem of how to cut babies. It is worth playing with the baby before the haircut at the hairdresser with the help of his favorite toys. At the end of the procedure, you need to bring it to the mirror and show the result. Be sure to praise, and maybe even reward your child, especially if the process was too exciting for him. It will also be good to set an example on your own hair, taking the child with you to the hairdresser several times.