How to put money on a Sberbank card?
- How to deposit money on a Sberbank card:
- Internet Bank Sberbank Online
- Commercial banks
- Payment terminals
- Payment systems
- Recharge cards from mobile balance
No matter how much we want, the money on the card does not appear by itself, and current expenses are always present. If you urgently need to make a monetary transaction, but the balance of the card does not allow you to do this, the question becomes - how to put money on the Sberbank card?
Probably, many people have an idea how to replenish the account of a Sberbank card through the terminal, but you must agree that the “native” ATM is not always in the right place. Sometimes you need to put money on a Sberbank card to another person - what to do in such cases? All questions will be answered within this article.
First, consider how to throw money on a Sberbank card, provided that the card is yours. At the same time, the type of card does not matter: there is absolutely no difference between how to replenish a Sberbank credit card or how to deposit money on a Sberbank salary card (debit card).
How to deposit money on a Sberbank card:
- Top up the Sberbank card through an ATM (no card operation is impossible)
- Use the Sberbank payment terminal
- Put money through the cashier in the office (office)
- Make a money transfer by requisites through another bank
- Transfer funds using payment systems at service points
- Top up a bank card from a mobile phone
- Deposit money through Qiwi payment bureau, Cyberplat, etc.
- Transfer money from another card via internet bank / mobile bank / ATM
As you can see, there are many ways to put money on a Sberbank card, but not all of them are free.
Please note that replenishment of a Sberbank card without a fee is carried out exclusively through the bank itself or its devices (ATMs, terminals). All other options where you can put money on the card of Sberbank - with a commission of services.
The most common way to replenish the balance of a Sberbank card is through an ATM. If there is a “native” green bollard near you - you can perform the operation quickly and most importantly for free. In the office, it is even easier to do this, but this will require a document proving your identity.
Depositing cash to a Sberbank card through an ATM does not require much effort. The only nuance is whether the ATM is equipped with a bill acceptor. Most modern thumbs have such an opportunity, but still devices that are designed only for issuance have survived. In order not to be mistaken that the ATM suits you, pay attention to the presence of such a thing:
It would be foolish to make a separate video on how to put money on a Sberbank card - after all, even a schoolboy can cope with this operation in a few steps:
- Insert the card
- Enter PIN
- In the menu, select the item "cash deposit"
- We insert money in a bundle into the bill acceptor (no more than 50 bills at a time)
- The ATM recounts the amount deposited and displays it on the screen (some bills can “enter” not the first time: wrinkled corners should be straightened before being used). If the ATM did not accept all bills, re-enter them. A message will be displayed on the device screen: “You have deposited xxxx rubles. Would you like to continue? ”
- Once the entire amount has been deposited, it is necessary to confirm the operation with the “Yes” button and answer the question whether you need a check. We recommend that you always take a ticket and keep it until the receipt of funds on your card account.
Depositing money through a branch is different in that you will need an identity document without fail - ideally a passport. A bank branch is a great option to put money on someone else's Sberbank card, because for this operation the card is not required.
If you have a card, you present a passport, and the cashier fills the payment order electronically. In the absence of a card, you fill in the payment order, indicating in it the necessary details of the recipient: card number, current account, name of the card holder.
Internet Bank Sberbank Online
If you need to throw money on a Sberbank card from another Sberbank card, the easiest way is to use internet bank or mobile bank.
- If you have a computer at hand, log in to the Sberbank website, log in to personal account and perform the operation through the “Payments and Transfers” menu - to a Sberbank client:
- You can replenish the account of another card through a mobile application in your phone (similar to transfer to Sberbank Online).
- Use the SMS command to make a money transfer if you have a mobile bank connected: send to the number 900 the phrase “Transfer 9xxxxxxxxxxx 1000”, where 9xxxxxxxxxxx is the number of the payee for which the bank will find the linked card . Please note: there is a limit on how much money can be deposited on the Sberbank card in this way: no more than 8,000 rubles.
It’s not always possible to use free ways to replenish Sberbank cards. Sometimes, it is easier to pay 2-3% commission for not going to the office or not wasting time looking for an ATM.
To send a money transfer through any other bank, you will need a full set of details: Bank BIC, current account, correspondent account, legal name of the bank - you can see the details of Sberbank here . Also for this operation you will need a passport.
Commercial banks themselves set the size of the commission - on average, it is 1.5-2% of the transfer amount + a fixed amount of 50-150 rubles.
Please note: transfer sent in this way can go to the card up to 5 days!
The terminals of payment systems, through which they usually pay for mobile communication, are also suitable for transferring funds to a card. Choose the item "fill up the card", enter the details, carefully check them and do not forget the receipt. Usually money is credited within a few hours.
Most large stores and mobile phone shops accept payments in the direction of banks. For example, Euroset, Svyaznoy, Beeline, MTS work simultaneously with several payment services, including Rapida, Golden Crown, CyberPlat, Manisend and others.
Through these providers you can put money on any card. This is a great option how to recharge a Sberbank card by card number or send a transfer to another person.
Recharge cards from mobile balance
Mobile operators allow you to send money to the card account directly from the balance of the phone, however, this pleasure is not cheap:
- MTS takes 4%, but not less than 60 rubles, allows you to transfer from 50 to 15,000 rubles per day.
- Beeline will remove the fixed 50 rubles for the transfer from 50 rubles to 14 thousand.
- Megaphone will take 5.95% + 95 rubles for amounts up to 5,000, and from 5 to 15 thousand - 5.95% + 259 rubles.
Related articles:If you urgently need to make a monetary transaction, but the balance of the card does not allow you to do this, the question becomes - how to put money on the Sberbank card?
Sometimes you need to put money on a Sberbank card to another person - what to do in such cases?
Would you like to continue?