Oil vitamins A and E for hair, methods of use, masks and benefits
In order for the hair to look good, be healthy and protected from external negative influences, simple cosmetic products to care for them are not enough. In order for your hair to always remain in excellent condition, it is necessary to use various substances - for example, such as vitamins A and E, which promote the growth and strengthening of curls. About them and will be discussed in this article.
Vitamin A, also known as retinol acetate, makes hair elastic and strong, at the same time regulating the work of the sebaceous glands of the scalp. It also improves skin immunity and promotes regenerative processes in its cells. With a lack of this substance in the body strands fade, become brittle and split, they may begin to fall out. Also, vitamin A deficiency often causes dandruff.
The health of the hair depends on the condition of the scalp. Vitamin E (tocopherol acetate) is responsible for improving blood circulation in the hair follicles on it, supplying them with oxygen and beneficial substances. Due to this, the growth of strands is accelerated, their fragility decreases, curls become many times stronger and thicker. Also, vitamin E contributes to the rapid regeneration of the skin - small wounds and scratches on it begin to heal faster.
- Vitamin A and E intake
These nutrients are found in regular food. Also, retinol and tocopherol can be purchased at the pharmacy and used as a stand-alone tool, or used as a component for masks. Also in specialized stores you can easily find cosmetics for hair care, which contain vitamins A and E.
Medical Mask Recipes
Here is the simplest possible mask that will make your curls silky and shiny:
For locks of medium length, take one tablespoon of vitamins A and E, as well as any base oil (olive, almond, etc.). The mixture should be applied to dry, not washed before hair. Subsequently, the mask is washed off with shampoo water, then you need to apply a balm. If you have a long head of hair, just increase the amount of the mixture and do not be afraid to err in the proportions - if you wish, you can increase the amount of one ingredient in the mask at the expense of another.
Another option for an oil mask that is well suited for those suffering from dry curls is mixed together avocado oil (2 tbsp.), Vitamins A, E (1 tbsp.) And 10-15 drops of ylang-ylang oil. .
- Herbal mask
This composition is good for strengthening hair and giving it a vibrant, healthy glow. Take in equal proportions nettle, chamomile and lime blossom in a dry form, fill them with boiling water for 45 minutes, letting it brew. The resulting decoction must be filtered through cheesecloth and add to it a tablespoon of vitamins A and E, as well as raw egg yolk. The result is thoroughly mixed and applied to the entire length of the strands for an hour.
In which products can these substances be found?
Although the reserves of vitamins A and E in the human body are always available, they need to be replenished regularly in order to avoid a deficit that affects the curls. This can help add to the daily diet of foods containing retinol and tocopherol.
What is Vitamin A
- egg yolks;
- natural dairy products (cream, milk, etc.);
- rowan berries;
A little trick: retinol can be found in all vegetables and fruits of red or orange color.
What foods have vitamin E
- vegetable oils such as olive, sunflower, peanut, etc .;
- egg whites;
- berries - cherry, blueberry, sweet cherry;
- fresh greens - parsley, spinach, etc .;
- Bulgarian pepper;
- cabbage (including broccoli);
- sunflower seeds;
- peaches and nectarines;
Tips and tricks
- Vitamins A and E can be purchased at any pharmacy, both in liquid form and in the form of capsules. The price for them in liquid form is about 150 rubles, in the encapsulated they can cost a little more. If you plan to make masks with useful substances, you need exactly “liquid” retinol and tocopherol.
- If you don’t want to make a complex mixture for a mask for some reason, it’s enough to pour one tablespoon of vitamin A or E in liquid form into a balm or shampoo. You can also add them to ready-made masks.
- As for the capsules, they are used inside - this is convenient if you are not a fan of homemade masks. One of the preparations containing both retinol and tocopherol is called "Aevit". Take capsules in a gelatin shell will have to be on course.
- When rubbing therapeutic mixtures in curls apply them along their entire length. The use of vitamins A and E only, for example, at the tips of people affected by brittle hair is wrong. Such problem areas are already a “dead” hair zone, there are no blood vessels in it, which means that the vitamins will not be absorbed and there will be no health effect on the strands.
Purchasing vitamins is a very simple task: they can be found at any pharmacy for more than a reasonable price. It is not necessary to acquire any complex multivitamin complexes, you can purchase only those nutrients that you need. Also, the multivariate use of them (masks, ingestion, the use of certain products) makes the use of retinol and tocopherol very convenient, which means your hair will always be beautiful and healthy with minimal effort, time and money.In which products can these substances be found?