Pattern blouses with a smell of silk. Ready pattern wrap blouses.
- Models of wrap blouses
- What fabrics and colors are used?
- The nuances of choice
- What to wear?
- How to sew a blouse yourself?
- Start sewing a blouse
It’s no secret to anyone that if you choose the wrong clothes, you can ruin your very fashionable look.
An interesting item in your wardrobe can be a wrap blouse.
This blouse model is characterized by the presence of two shelves that overlap each other and are fixed either on the side or behind. This garment will help you in creating a multitude of interesting images both evening and everyday.
The classic model of a wraparound blouse includes two shelves that are stacked on top of each other and secured with ties. Thus, a cutout forms on the blouse, visually hiding the flaws of your figure. Such a blouse makes the forms much more feminine and helps to shape the type of figure “hourglass”.
Most often, this model of a blouse has semi-tight long sleeves, as well as a turn-down collar. But currently there are many non-standard models that can satisfy even the most sophisticated taste.
For example, a blouse looks interesting, which is fixed not with the help of ties, but with the help of shelves partially sewn into each other.
The most popular decor in such models is a bow, which can act both as a belt and as a tie.
As an evening option, a blouse with a smell and peplum may come up.
Blouses, in which the smell is on the back, are also very popular. This style involves a naked back and hidden arms and in front. However, sometimes such a blouse can be made without sleeves and with a slightly open neckline.
Who is it for?
A blouse with a smell is a truly unique piece of clothing, because it can not only hide the flaws of your figure, but also emphasize its merits.
It is necessary for owners of the “inverted triangle” figure type, because this model visually reduces the width of the shoulders, making, thus, the silhouette more proportional.
A blouse with a smell will help girls with small breasts to make their breasts larger.
Owners of a large breast, she will help her emphasize favorably.
Women who do not have a waist should also pay attention to this style. The smell tightens the waist and makes it visually more attractive and thin.
For owners of the “pear” and “triangle” figures, such a blouse can also be a good purchase, because it emphasizes her chic chest and waist.
Owners of the figure "apple" and full girls you should choose a free model of a blouse, which in the waist area has a soft drapery. You should refuse tight-fitting blouses that only emphasize your extra pounds.
Back Wrap Blouses
There are many variations of wrap blouses. But the blouse with a smell on the back looks especially interesting. Not a single fashionista will pass by this style, because he looks very original and stylish. Most often, such blouses are sewn from chiffon or thin knitwear.
This model is preferred by confident ladies, because such a blouse attracts a lot of attention.
To make your look truly spectacular, you should know what such a blouse can be combined with. For example, it goes well with various models of skirts.
But there are also options for creating everyday image . Here the color of the blouse and its style will play a huge role. The smell itself on the back can be with two options: from top to bottom or vice versa.
If the smell is located from bottom to top, such a blouse can be combined with short skirts or denim shorts . This blouse should be a bright color.
If the smell is located from top to bottom, with such a blouse it will be possible to create more elegant images.
What to combine with?
A blouse with a smell can be combined with absolutely any bottom. You can choose for this purpose any model of skirts or trousers.
Give preference to flared down models. You can also complement such a model with a light blouse or a classic jacket.
As for shoes, you should give preference graceful models . For example, pointed sandals or shoes with thin stilettos are perfect for this purpose.
Of jewelry, beads that have a length longer than a triangular neckline are best suited to such a blouse. With their help, you can effectively complement your outfit. And if you don’t like the beads, tie a small scarf around your neck, which will add elegance and flirty to your look.
If your blouse has ¾ sleeves, you can wear a large watch or several thin bracelets on your hand.
A small handbag with a thin long strap can complete your look.
It looks very stylish and elegant! Would you add a wrap blouse to your wardrobe? Share your opinion in the comments!
When a woman chooses things for her wardrobe, she looks not only at the external attractiveness and quality, but also at how slim she will look in a particular product. After all, everyone knows that an incorrectly selected outfit can ruin the whole image as a whole, and sometimes even simple model able to hide some flaws and emphasize advantages.
If we talk about clothes for the upper body, then it is worth taking a closer look at the blouse with a smell. The model itself consists of two shelves that overlap, and are usually fixed to the side or back.
Models of wrap blouses
This is one of the most versatile things that can only be in women's wardrobe . And thanks to the wide range of models, you can create new images every time. Take, for example, a chiffon wrap blouse. It will be an excellent option for both everyday use and for creating a romantic ensemble. It can be a gray model with a long sleeve, which will look great with tight-fitting holey jeans, or pink, complemented by a stylish collar and a black lace skirt.
Lovers of classic looks should pay attention to a white elongated blouse with a smell of a free silhouette. Although it can be worn with anything, it will look stylish in combination with black leather leggings or fitted pants.
A short blouse with a smell under the belt will appeal to seductive persons. The fitted model will make the waist more sophisticated, and the deep neckline will not leave indifferent any man.
Each girl dreams of a feminine image, changeable and attractive. Properly selected clothes, interesting models of blouses, skirts, dresses, all kinds of jewelry and other jewelry contribute to this. One of fashion trends in clothes - a blouse with a smell. Stylists really like this wardrobe item, because thanks to it it is possible to create spectacular images - both festive and everyday. About what it is better to wear such a wardrobe item, how to emphasize all the advantages of your figure with an original blouse, we will tell you in this article.
If you take a classic cut, then such a blouse is represented by a women's shirt with overlapping shelves, fixed with ties. Thanks to such tailoring, a cape-shaped neckline is formed, with the help of which a visual correction of the figure flaws occurs.
If before a blouse with a smell had long semi-sleeves and a turn-down collar, now the cut has changed a lot:
- Shelves can now be partially sewn into each other.
- Many modern models are often decorated with bows. Sometimes it can act as a tie, sometimes as a belt to separate the waist from the hips.
- In evening looks, smell and basques are often used. Such a complex cut compensates for the outstanding volume that the smell forms on the line of the chest, by visual increase in the line of the hips.
- Another novelty worth paying attention to is a wraparound blouse on the back. In this case, the back of the silhouette is maximally exposed, and the front and arms are completely closed.
What fabrics and colors are used?
The material should be given close attention.
Important! Do not use flax for sewing such blouses. In this case, the clothes will appear coarse.
Best wrap blouse will look from:
- fine knitwear;
Important! Thin jersey or chiffon is also allowed.
Colors are most often used monophonic, as the cut of such clothes is quite complicated. In some cases, designers develop models with the inclusion of an additional shade. It is used to emphasize the edge of the shelves. Sometimes only one of them can be painted.
Do not forget about prints, the use of which is also allowed on such clothes. In this case, apply:
- Discreet cell;
- Floral patterns.
Important! They have a common feature - the print is made in a neutral or classic range, which does not distract attention from the special cut.
The nuances of choice
You need to know how to choose a wrap blouse. This takes into account some features. First of all, find out with what type of figure you can wear similar clothes:
- Women with a silhouette of “apple” or “inverted triangle” will look perfect in a blouse of a classic model. In this case, due to the smell, the silhouette will become more elongated visually, while the waist looks thinner and the chest area is rounder.
- Owners of the “pear” silhouette should not use a classic cut. In this case, it is better to use a model with a bow. With the help of accent - the smell, the shoulders and hips are increased, and if the bow is positioned correctly - the attention will switch from the hip zone.
- A blouse with a smell on the back is a rather insidious thing, it must be chosen carefully. The fact is that thanks to it there is a visual decrease in the torso and its "stretching" horizontally. Correction can be performed using decorating elements: drapery, peplum or asymmetric hem.
- It is better to shorten long ties, as they will look messy. The width for them can be chosen completely different.
What to wear?
Blouse with a smell can belong to different styles of clothing:
Important! How can all this be combined in one dress? Yes, it’s simple - it’s very feminine and therefore suits almost everything except the sports bow. The cut itself emphasizes the chest and improves the waistline. That is, thanks to such a blouse, an hourglass figure is visually modeled.
How to combine a wrap blouse with other clothes:
- Skirts of various styles, including flared to the bottom. If desired, you can wear a jacket. Shoes should be elegant, do not choose models with tractor soles. With a three-quarter sleeve, you can wear a bracelet, beads are chosen long. You should also pay attention to the bag - it should be small in size, with a thin strap.
- Pants - narrow or classic. They should be uniform in color, without scuffs and holes. The length should be normal, shortened models or options with lapels are not suitable. From shoes, preference is given to a classic hairpin.
- Skirt - short and straight models. It is better to dwell on monophonic models that will not distract from the cutout line and the cut of the blouse. Shades should be dim, classic or calm. Of course, you should not use pockets, ruffles, shuttlecocks, buttons, yoke and basques.
- Pencil skirt. In combination with a blouse, a businesslike, slightly relaxed image is created. He looks smart, but not vulgar. This kit looks especially good in combination with a white blouse.
How to sew a blouse yourself?
For independent design of the smell, you should use the full pattern of the front of the blouse:
- The right and left parts of the pattern are glued together.
- Measures the depth of the smell, which is necessary.
Important! Since women's clothing is fastened on the left side, the depth should be noted on the left side of the pattern. Most often, a mark is placed at the waist level.
- An odor line is drawn. It includes two parts: the first connects the waist and neck, the second - the waist and the place where the blouse will be tied.
Start sewing a blouse
This process has practically no differences from the technology of sewing ordinary blouses. The following sequence of actions is performed:
- The collar is glued with non-woven.
- Tucks are basted and sewn. Then they need to be ironed carefully.
- The middle seam is sewn on the back and is also carefully processed with an iron.
- Stitch off the cut on the sides of the blouse.
Important! On the right side, you must leave a hole for the belt. A finishing line is laid along it.
- Stitching on the shoulders.
- Details of the stand collar are folded front side and stitched.
- The allowances are neatly cut, the collar is inverted and stitched with the neck.
- To process the shelves, the usual method is used.
- The details of the belt are folded with the front sides, grinded, twisted, ironed and stitched.
- The selection and belt are sewn.
- The product is ironed.
- The sleeve is sewn along the side parts, ironed and sewn with a blouse.
- Open sections are tucked and sewn.
Important! After sewing, the finished blouse must be ironed carefully.
So, as already clear, a wrap blouse is an ideal way to display your femininity. With the help of such a cut, a beautiful cutout is created, thanks to which the neckline is emphasized and the neck becomes visually longer. The silhouette becomes more beautiful and slim.How to sew a blouse yourself?
Who is it for?
What to combine with?
Would you add a wrap blouse to your wardrobe?
What fabrics and colors are used?
What to wear?
How can all this be combined in one dress?
How to sew a blouse yourself?